We had a chat with Watermark High about his brand new EP, which we think is rad and you should definitely go grab it. Check it out…
~ None of the songs are conventional “singles” really, it’s all niche music so I just went with what I felt was the track that represented my overall sound the best.~
- Explain the musical stylings of Watermark High. Does it compare to anything currently out there?
- What was the most challenging part of the EP – For Good?
- How long did it take you before you were happy and confident for your EP – For Good to be released?
- We all know the process of getting an EP out is a long one. Did you pick up any new quirks, rituals or traditions through any of your 4 EP’s?
- Galocher is your first release off For Good. What was the reasoning behind this?
- Which song out of your collection do you enjoy performing the most?
- Any plans to do some touring?
- What’s next on the Watermark High agenda?
- Where can curious music lovers get a hold of For Good?